The Christian movie “War Room” is a powerful call to a deeper relationship with God, through prayer and Bible Study. I highly recommend that every person see this movie. Whether you are an unbeliever in Jesus, a new believer, or have been a Christian for many years, the War Room movie will help you to better understand more about God.
1. God responds to, and is pleased by, faith. “But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.” Hebrews 11:6. You do not get to make up your own rules. God’s Word is clear what He expects of every follower of Christ.
2. God wants you to seek Him, hungering and thirsting after His Word, with prayer. “And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29:13. “Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.” James 4:8.
3. Daily, continually repent of your sins, freeing yourself from condemnation, renewing your mind, by washing it with God’s Word. Guard your heart and mind from everything unpleasing to Jesus. Strive with His Help to live a life that glorifies and pleases God. Stop trying to gain man’s acceptance, and know that you are accepted in the beloved.
4. Pray for your city, county, state, nation, other countries, and for the whole world. Intercede through prayer for salvation of those who have not yet believed upon Jesus. Pray for protection and wisdom for your church, parents, family members, and friends.
5. Reverence and acknowledge God as your Father. Ask for God’s Will to be done on earth, as it is in heaven. Ask for your daily provision to accomplish His Plan through your life. Ask God to forgive you your sins, as you forgive others. “And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.” Matthew 6:13. Add specific prayers as you are lead.
6. Remove all distractions, and go into your secret, private place to pray where God will hear you. Prayer Changes Things! Your War Room is your special place to pray. “But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.” Matthew 6:6. Make prayer a continual part of your daily life. Wait for God to respond. “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.” 2 Chronicles 7:14. To help have a deeper walk with God, get the free “God” book on Amazon or the web.
Use Navigation Menu (Upper Corner) for more Christian Resources.