Supernatural – Prayers. Published 4/14/2016 by Robert Woeger.
1. Father God, I choose to continually live the abundant, supernatural life that Jesus has provided for me, by His Death on The Cross. Let me never ignore, or squander, what He Has Accomplished and Provided For Me. Please guide me into your truth.
2. Father God, help me do what Your Word says, with corresponding actions of faith. “But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.” James 1:22. Help me to keep myself unspotted from the world and focused on You.
3. Help me Father God to walk by faith and not by sight, without doubting or wavering. I choose to act in faith, always demonstrating by my words, thoughts and actions, that your Word Is True, even if I do not currently see the manifestation of Your Promises. Let me be like Christ, serving and loving other people, so they may believe in You.
4. Thank You, Father God, for the privilege of prayer, and the mighty supernatural power prayer causes to be unleashed. “…pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.” James 5:16. Help me live a lifestyle that always glorifies You, and is filled with prayer and fasting. “And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.” Matthew 21:22. “Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:” Matthew 7:7. “Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.” Mark 11:24-25.
5. Father God, help me raise my expectations for my life, up to Your Expectations that You have for my life. I am tired of being deceived by the enemy into living way below the potential You have for me. Help me live in Christ’s Victory, In Jesus’ Name.
6. Heavenly Father, cause my life to be about seeking Your Will and Your Kingdom, at all times. Clothe me in Christ’s Righteousness, and help me to maintain a walk of faith that always glorifies and honors You. Let me expect the supernatural and miraculous.
7. Help me remove anything holding me back from experiencing Your Best for my life, and remove everything that is not pleasing to You. Help me to make wise choices. “Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.” Psalm 119:11.
8. I pledge allegiance to You and Your Kingdom. I expect Your Supernatural Ways to become my ways, as I seek You with all of my heart. Help me be so focused on You, that nothing else matters! Allow nothing to distract me, from Your Plan and Purpose.
Use Navigation Menu (Upper Corner) for more Christian Resources.