Supernatural – Summary. Published 4/14/2016 by Robert Woeger.
1. Be single-minded in your faith in God, and in His Word, and never doubt God.
2. When you doubt God, you judge Him, believing He is unfaithful and unreliable.
3. God’s Ways are supernatural, are above our ways, and are spiritually discerned. “But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.” 1 Corinthians 2:14. Wisdom is yielding your thoughts and ways to God.
4. Your natural mind is an enemy to God. It must be washed, tamed, and transformed by reading, hearing, and believing God’s Word. “For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.” Romans 8:6-8. “And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.” Romans 12:2.
5. Transform your thoughts and actions in supernatural alignment to God’s Kingdom. “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.” Isaiah 55:8-9. God’s Will Is His Word. When His Word transforms your mind, you will Do His Will, Serving Others. “Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:” Philippians 2:5.
6. Every time that you pray, or someone prays for you, in alignment with God’s Word, confess “I Believe” and “I Receive” as an act of faith to receive the things prayed for. “For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.” Mark 11:23-24.
7. You were created by God to do impossible things and not be limited to the natural. God specializes in surprising people, doing what appears impossible. Live the abundant life demonstrating that all things are possible with God. “For with God nothing shall be impossible.” Luke 1:37. God is waiting for you to believe in Him. Faith in God’s Word will cause things to manifest in the natural from the supernatural. “But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.” Matthew 19:26. See also Mark 10:27 and Luke 18:27.
Use Navigation Menu (Upper Corner) for more Christian Resources.