1. “I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.” Genesis 17:1.
2. “Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” Jeremiah 33:3.
3. “Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.” Matthew 5:6.
4. “And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29:13.
5. “That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us: For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.” Acts 17:27-28.
6. “…If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:31-32.
7. “For I am the LORD your God: ye shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and ye shall be holy; for I am holy…ye shall therefore be holy, for I am holy.” Leviticus 11:44-45.
8. “For the word of God is quick, and powerful…” Hebrews 4:12.
9. “But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.” 1 Corinthians 2:9-10
10. “Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.” Psalm 37:5.
11. “The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.” Psalm 119:130.
12. “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” Psalm 119:105.
13. “Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established.” Proverbs 16:3.
14. “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. If ye love me, keep my commandments.” John 14:12-15.
15. “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.” 2 Corinthians 5:17.
16. “And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.” John 6:35.
17. “Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.” Philippians 4:8.
18. “For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.” Isaiah 55:10-11.
19. “Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.” Psalm 55:22.
20. “THE LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?” Psalm 27:1.
21. “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.” Revelation 12:11.
22. “Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.” Isaiah 26:3.
23. “I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.” Proverbs 8:17.
Use Navigation Menu (Upper Left Corner Of Page) to find more Christian Resources.