Faith Keys by Robert Woeger. Meditate on these to build your faith.
1. God desires fellowship with people who love Him. God desires that you love Him. God has invited you to have a loving relationship with Him that lasts for all eternity!
2. You accept God’s Invitation, maintaining your relationship with love and obedience.
3. God desires you to Seek First His Kingdom: Righteousness, Peace, and Joy in The Holy Spirit. Always act like God’s Word is true, by being in agreement with His Word.
4. Your obedience demonstrates your love for God which is the evidence of your faith.
5. Your disobedience demonstrates your lack of love for God, and your preference to serve the devil, and his kingdom of darkness, instead of seeking first God’s Kingdom.
6. Faith is being in agreement with God and His Kingdom. You either choose to act in agreement with what God Says, or you choose to doubt Him! You decide your future.
7. Faith is being fully persuaded God has Power to do what He Had Promised. “And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.”
8. The Christian Walk is one of being led by The Holy Spirit 24 hours a day, in victory over sin, the world, and your flesh, with unwavering faith, always giving glory to God.
9. You love and yield to God, or the world. You can not serve and obey two masters.
10. Sin is separation from God. Sin demonstrates your lack of faith, which invites fear, doubt, and unbelief to control you. Repent of all your sins. Jesus came to set you free.
11. Be careful what you watch, and what you listen to. You are heavily influenced by your surroundings, and people and things, which you allow to speak into your life.
12. Do not replace what The Holy Spirit and God’s Word teach, with man’s doctrines, as the traditions of men make the Word Of God of none effect. See Mark 7:6-13.
13. God has given us all things that pertain to life and godliness through Jesus Christ.
14. There is nothing that can stand against you boldly doing whatever God has called you to accomplish! Be led by The Holy Spirit, and faithfully carry out your assignment. “…the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.” Daniel 11:32.
View this highly recommended resource: Do The Father’s Will
Use Navigation Menu (Upper Corner) for more Christian Resources.