Living The Christian Life With Power by Robert Woeger.
Living The Christian Life With Power
1. Love The Lord your God with all your heart. Choose to glorify Him at all times. Put Him first in your life, above selfish desires, pleasures, people, things or entertainment. Laziness and poor stewardship are not examples of loving God with all your strength. “…Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.” Luke 10:27.
2. Be totally surrendered to God at all times, desiring His Will be done, not your own. “Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.”
3. Maintain faith in God at all times with love and obedience. Believe all His Promises in His Word. “But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.” Act like God’s Word is true, by always being in agreement with what He Has Said. Faith is being fully persuaded that God has Power to do what He Had Promised. “And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.” You demonstrate your love for God by obedience, which is evidence of your faith. “…that we love one another. And this is love, that we walk after his commandments.”
4. Purify your heart, by hearing and instantly obeying God’s Commands without delay. Pray continually. Invite The Holy Spirit to send His Power and Revelation to help you.
5. Faith is being in agreement with God and His Kingdom. You either choose to act in agreement with what God Says, or you choose to doubt Him. You decide your future.
6. The Christian Walk is one of being led by The Holy Spirit 24 hours a day, in victory over sin, the world, and your flesh, with unwavering faith, always giving glory to God.
7. Do not give the enemy any foothold in your mind or life. Ignore all wrong thoughts.
8. Be careful what you watch, and what you listen to. You are heavily influenced by your surroundings, and people and things, which you allow to speak into your life.
9. Do not replace what The Bible and The Holy Spirit teach, with man’s doctrines and traditions, which will make the Word Of God of none effect. See Mark 7:6-13.
10. God has given us all things that pertain to life and godliness through Jesus Christ. “Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life…” Fight to maintain your faith. Walk by faith, not by sight, or by what you feel. Faith only believes what God Says.
View this highly recommended resource: Do The Father’s Will
Use Navigation Menu (Upper Corner) for more Christian Resources.