1. I thank you God for Your Son, Jesus Christ, who died on The Cross for my sins, was buried, and rose from the dead on the third day by your Holy Resurrection Power.
2. I believe That Jesus Christ is My Lord and My Savior, and I ask you Father God to help me become the best (man or woman) of God, you have designed for me to be. “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16.
3. I repent of all of my sins, and humbly come before you Father God, asking for Your Forgiveness for all of my sins in The Name Of Jesus Christ. “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1 John 1:9.
4. I thank you Father God that no weapon that is formed against me shall prosper. “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn…” Isaiah 54:17.
5. I am nothing without you Jesus. I must stay attached to You for everything I need. “I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.” John 15:5.
6. I thank you God, that I can do all things through Christ, Who Strengthens Me. “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” Philippians 4:13.
7. All things are possible if I believe in God and in Jesus Christ. “If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.” John 15:7. “Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.” “Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.” Mark 9:23, 11:24.
8. “Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.” Psalm 19:14.
9. In all things, I give you thanks, Almighty God, in The Name Of Jesus. “Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.” 1 Thessalonians 5:17-18. “Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;” Ephesians 5:20.
10. All things work together for my good. I thank you God for all good things I will receive, in Jesus’ Name. “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28.
11. I praise and thank you Father God, In Jesus’ Name, for The Gospel Of Jesus Christ, which has the power to save, and to set the captives free from all forms of bondage. I pray for all who are sharing The Good News with people. I pray that many people will be saved and delivered, and reached with The Gospel Of Jesus in this city, state, region, country, and from all around the world. May they accept and obey Your Wonderful Gospel. “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! But they have not all obeyed the gospel…” “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth…For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.” Romans 10:13-16, 1:16-17. “Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:” 1 Corinthians 15:1-4. I believe The Holy Bible and will pray. “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.” 2 Chronicles 7:14.
12. Help me to submit to and glorify you, and sin no more and be humble. I resist the devil, and he must flee from my life. “…God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble. Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you…” James 4:6-8.
13. Almighty God, who answers by fire, deliver me by The Blood Of Jesus, by fire, In Jesus’ Name. The Blood Of Jesus is ever powerful. I am dead to sin, and all my sins have been forgiven against me, through Jesus Christ’s Blood. Jesus Has spoiled principalities and powers, and openly disgraced and triumphed over them. See Colossians 2:13,15. “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.” Revelation 12:11. You alone are The God that answers by fire. See 1 Kings 18:24-40.
Discover more Christian Prayer Resources.
Use Navigation Menu (Upper Corner) for more Christian Resources.